Author Topic: Give me a suit or Death  (Read 7888 times)

Broken Splinter

Give me a suit or Death
« on: December 18, 2007, 19:43:55 »
I really need to find a commisson of something or I mite just die right now!!

Please.........................................................arf

SerFox

Re: Give me a suit or Death
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 20:56:16 »
Search around Google for local fursuiters. Bear in mind a full suit is gonna cost you a fair few quid, but a parial might be a good idea, or even just get a head and make the rest yourself. Theres plenty of easy to follow tutorials online on tails, paws, legs and such

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 22:22:31 »
Have you paid? *checks list* Ah, yes, good... You may die if you please. No Refunds :P

In all seriousness, if you're after a suit pretty quick, I'm sure there'll be someone, somewhere able to turn something around before ConFuzzled, although I don't know where from... Sorry about that.

Ask people who recently got suits, or who have suits you like, or who are getting a suit. You'll find someone.

For the record, my suit was made by someone no longer is the business, so once more I'm not much help.

Holley

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 09:09:17 »
If on a budget 2nd hand ones sometimes crop up on Furbid, postage from the US isn't too bad these days

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 14:02:57 »
If on a budget 2nd hand ones sometimes crop up on Furbid, postage from the US isn't too bad these days

damn, someone beat me to saying it, but yeah, Furbids your best bet for a cheaper suit.

CaliHusky

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 21:56:35 »
To resolve your fursuit crisis... I prescribe DEATH!

Broken Splinter

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 22:07:20 »
I want a part suit. The head is the only thing I really need

I'm looking into the idea of something so easy and light really. Really something like a ninja hood/ light ski mask (what ever) coverd in fur and a muzzel (Moving jaw would be very nice. I could use my own eyes (My real eyes)

The biggie problem is the goggals very very hard to make.

SerFox

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 14:09:11 »
Now keep reading through this before you ge the wrong idea.

Look on ebay for costuming and look up 'fox' in I think clothing. or Fox head. You'll find some really rather good looking fox hats. They arent hats though, theyre hoods, WITH faces. It's basically a skull less fursuit head. You could make your own skull for it if you like, out of coathangar ire or something I guess. After that all you need is some trousers aand a jumper made out of fur, then paws and tail. All easy to make, even for those ithout much sewing experiene.