Author Topic: Selling your ConFuzzled Ticket  (Read 6836 times)

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Selling your ConFuzzled Ticket
« on: February 25, 2009, 19:38:43 »
Hi everyone!

It seems there has been some confusion about re-selling ConFuzzled tickets and I thought I'd clarify the details here, after I sought clarification too with the rest of the ConFuzzled staff. Hopefully this will sort out any confusion!

If you cannot attend ConFuzzled and would like to sell your ticket, you may sell it on to someone else. If you know someone to sell it to (e.g. you have a friend who would like to go), feel free to sell it to them. The process for this is below.

If you cannot attend ConFuzzled and would like to sell your ticket and do NOT know someone to sell it to, please consider selling it to someone on the waiting list. Please do this in preference to asking on UKFur Forums or ConFuzzled forums or LiveJournal or anywhere! We have people on the waiting list that have been waiting patiently for a ticket. Why go through the hassle of hunting someone down if we have people ready and waiting to buy your ticket?

To sell your ticket to someone you know:
Sort out the financial side of things between you. We won't get involved in the financial side here!
Email me at registration@confuzzled.org.uk saying you're selling your ticket, and who you are selling it to.
The person you are selling to must then register for ConFuzzled in the usual manner.
Once they are registered, we will move them from the waiting list to the registration system and confirm their details. We will then also remove your registration.
Job done! Have some cake.

To sell your ticket to someone on the waiting list:
Email me at registration@confuzzled.org.uk saying you're selling your ticket to whoever may be next on the waiting list.
We will confirm that we have someone on the waiting list, and we will add them to the registration system.
We will refund your payment once the newly registered attendee has paid OR 7 days after our email to you, whichever is soonest. But bear in mind that once we hit the "go" button, it may take some time to reach you if you originally paid via bank transfer or over-the-counter.
Job done! Have some cake.

If you have any queries, or want to discuss anything, or want to chuck in your tuppenny's worth, feel free to email me at registration@confuzzled.org.uk - I won't bite!

Cheers,

-Tungro
-ConFuzzled Reg Team