Author Topic: oh look we made news  (Read 7006 times)

Offline phoenixbehemoth

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
oh look we made news
« on: May 30, 2009, 23:52:36 »

Offline Muir

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity Page
Re: oh look we made news
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 08:40:11 »
That's pretty cool. Props to them for keeping the article itself non-bias. We can probably expect the media to be there in full force next year...

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 09:53:59 »
That's pretty cool. Props to them for keeping the article itself non-bias. We can probably expect the media to be there in full force next year...

Regardless of said article media always follows fur cons but we have media relations people to give them some info and make sure they know they arent welcome at the con. Although we had more interest from the media last year than this year I bealive, we just arent the hot news anymore ;)
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Alexfox

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 00:58:45 »

Regardless of said article media always follows fur cons but we have media relations people to give them some info and make sure they know they arent welcome at the con. Although we had more interest from the media last year than this year I bealive, we just arent the hot news anymore ;)

Article looked and read like crap too, and even by it's admission was a third hand account and a wikipedia quote. Not exactly journalism at its best.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 10:26:17 »
Nope its not at its best but then its a online news thing not a major paper.

In fairness to them its one of the least unbias reports into furry or a con. Most of them are all about yiff and being gay and killing little puppies on webcam or whatever.
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.